Aug 29, 2008
Aug 27, 2008
Let’s see – SEVEN, only 7?, strange things about myself.
1. I love toes - I guess it's not strange any more if you know me. I love to give toe massages.. I know eick.. but it's my thing and yeah it's strange.
2. I cry, a lot. I cry when I am happy, I cry when I am sad, I cry when I am embarrased... I cry!
3. I talk to myself a lot. It's just random stuff, but let say I just did something really stupid - I call myself stupid or gosh you should be so embarrased. I basically have my little angel and devil talking to me all day long. Sometimes the devil takes over - and I LIKE IT!
4. I love colorful knee high socks. Am I too old for them? MAYBE...but so what I like them!
5. I love the movie Pretty Woman - I love this quote ' I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing.' hahahaha
6. I am actually pretty shy. Behind the computer and the phone I am pretty open, but in person... I clam up. I get all tongue twisted.. and blah it's all over for me.
7. Well strange if you don't know me.. but I once was a US Marine. Yeah imagine that.. strange huh, but I loved it. I had to get a height and weight wavier when I first joined.
SIX RANDOM facts about me
1. I claim to be 5 feet but I really am only 4 feet 11 3/4 tall. haahha yeah don't laugh that 1/4 inch really does make a difference.
2. I love bubble gum ice cream, always have always will.
3. I want a harley... yeah don't know why, but I think that would be pure bliss. Me and my harley riding off into the sunset.
4. I like to drink, not to get drunk but just to drink and relax. Thing is sometimes I drink just a little too much and I like to call people. Yes I do.. imagine that. So what is your number anyway? =)
5. I like putting clear nail polish on my lips, maybe I should stick this in the strange facts area, but I like the feeling. It tingles. I LIKE IT - A LOT.
6. I can't dance, but I love dancing. My sister always makes fun of me - my younger sister that is- she is a brat! But you know I was told I can dance pretty good - so heck with her I will shake my booty and enjoy my dancing. hahah ...
TAG TIME! I tag these 6 people.
Aug 26, 2008
Aug 25, 2008
Aug 23, 2008
It's been a while since I have scraped a page of my oldest, he is just getting so big and bossy.. but still gotta love the boy. This picture was taken at Venice Beach. We were walking the boardwalk and found this awesome mural. Of course being the ham that he is, he didn't refuse when I asked him if I could take his picture.
Aug 22, 2008
Aug 19, 2008
Aren't they super cool??
And the winners are.....
goldilocks has left a new comment on your post "Who are you????": Hi from New Zealand, I found your blog through a friends blog, I read it most weeks, you are inspiring :o)
aimee has left a new comment on your post "Who are you????": howdy!ummm...i think i found you through laura fiore. not sure. but love your blog!
Thank you so much for your kind words! Please email me... my email is on the side bar ... and let me know your address so I can get your prizes out to you. THANK YOU AGAIN for playing along with me.
Aug 16, 2008
Also as I sit here watching ... guess who comes on TV... OK you won't guess so I'll tell you - OZOMATLI!!! Who is OZOMATLI... oh dare you ask.. only the best band ever!!! So immediately I decided to go to their website to see what they are up to... and this I am totally excited about. CHECK IT OUT!! Yez are you reading this? Joe where you at? I am so excited! yeah I'm a groupie... AND Chali2na is back.... oh.... this is a good Saturday.
Did I mention I rocked my 16 miles today? I am so ready for the San Francisco Nike Marathon. WOO HOO only 2 months left to go.
Aug 15, 2008
I've noticed that I've had so many visitors on here lately. So why not leave me a comment? I have in my possession... 1 Crystle Clear Apple Book and 1 Chipboard Apple Book. I will RAK them off on Monday night. Just leave me a comment and tell me how you got here. How does that sound?
Don't be shy!
It's been one of those weeks where I am ready to escape the world. Monday was nice, Tuesday,Wednesday, and Thursday - not so nice. You know that saying 'SHIT' happens.. yeah well it happens all right. It's OK though, today is Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend. Mark has been gone all week and is going out to visit his family this weekend - YEAH.. yeah I know but you know sometimes I just need a break.. and right now I just need one. So I'm having a PJ party at my house this weekend with me, myself, and I =)
My friend Susie mentioned something about going to the movies alone.... wow now that is a concept. I have never done that, but you know what, why not. EICK... not sure if I can pull it off but I am going to try.
Last night I took a little break and created a layout. My sister Diana loved it and called in her husband to come look at it. So ADORABLE. He loved it too. It's just a simple layout but just so happy they loved it.
I've also been working on my mini book for the mini-mania blog. I'll give you a hint - I will be using THIS design for my book. I have to say I am LOVING it so much. Check out the blog next week for everyone's mini books. I can't wait to see them all.
Aug 14, 2008
Aug 11, 2008
Yeah that is what I feel like saying to all the spammers of the world. I took a break from email this weekend and came back to 400 emails in my inbox. 300 of those were spam. The other 100 I need to read and maybe respond to 20 of them.
So if your waiting for me to respond to an email give me a day or two. I promise to respond really soon.
Aug 8, 2008
Today is my little sisters wedding. Everything is going great and the party should be in full swing in a few hours.
My nieces and I took a much need break from our little bridezilla and decided to take a quick picture. As soon as bridezilla saw the flash she turned around, yelled at us, and off to work we went =)
I'll try and post some pictures tomorrow .... happy times =)
Aug 6, 2008
Aug 5, 2008
Aug 4, 2008
Aug 2, 2008
That is the best way to describe my day so far.
I woke up at the crack of dawn and got myself ready for a nice 14 mile run with my team. Again another excellent run. I can not say it enough, but I just love this. I tend to say I hate running, I hate walking, but in fact if it weren't for Team in Training.... I wouldn't love it as much as I do. Yes I do. I love it!
Hey Laura... at least I didn't take a picture of my dirty toes! Trust me they were ADORABLE!
Today was also my friend Susie's fundraiser crop. I was only there for a few hours, but none the less I had a fantastic time. Check out some photos below... and I even got 1 layout done and I scored on the prizes!
This here is my sister Veronica and I. We are exactly One Year & five days apart. I just love this photo of us. TFL