May 14, 2012

April Design Team Projects for Remember When

I love..love..love being on Remember When Design Team. When I went to the last meeting and all of us on the team were talking about our projects I was in awe. Really the women on the team are amazing artist. If you haven't checked out the April Design Projects you really should. Click here.  

Paper Line: Cosmo Cricket Evangeline Rose. This paper line is so pretty and romantic. Sorry the photo is so blurry. I used my Silhouette to cut out some die cut images. Also on the bottom it's a heart flapper sort of thing, really pretty in real life.

For those attending the crop this weekend, you will get instructions on how to create these projects. 

Paper Line: My Minds Eye/Lost & Found
Sorry for the glare on the photo, the layout is adorable in real life. It's of my nephew Zach and his puppy Capone.



 
Paper Line: My Minds Eye/Lost & Found
A generic card that can be used for any occasion.

 

No comments: