May 3, 2011

5.3.2011 Bad...Bad....Blogger

Fake it. That is what I tell myself each time I’m about to update. Make it sound awesome. Make it sound like you have a life. Truth is..I don’t have one. Well not an exciting one anyway. I think it’s not exciting, but maybe it’s not all that bad.




For example. A couple of weeks ago I attended my cousin Rudy’s birthday 40th party. The party was held at Frank’s loft. Hahah I thought we were going to a club called Frank’s Loft. The address was in Downtown Los Angele in the Fashion District area. So here I thought how cool. Ends up we went to a loft that belonged to their friend Frank. Well..what can I say..technically it was Franks loft. Haha and a beautiful loft it was. David, Rudy’s Partner, sure knows how to put on a party. The finger food was delicious. The cake was to die for. And David totally spoiled Rudy. It was a great night spent with my family.


Top Left Picture - L to R. David, Espi, Rudy and me.
Next Picture. Me and Veronica on the roof top enjoying the Downtown LA View.
Bottom left Picture - Me and my funny looking cousin who is going to buy me a mood ring for my birthday! Rudy don't piss me off! hah
Bottom Left - what can I say about this. It all started pretty innocent. My sister Veronica is a little "WILD" yes wild is the word. Here you have Veronica, My cousin Espi - think she got behind Veronica because she was scarred her boob was going to get grabbed, then you have Nana (Adriana), then me. I am the innocent one. haha
 

4/30Am I still running? It's been a slow process. Stress + injuries + stress + no motivation + stress = just not into it. I've been trying to motivate myself. This last weekend was good. I was able to push out 16.45 miles. I didn't run at all. Each time I tried to run..OUCH. So I figured, ok screw the running and just walk it. So me and my friend Rachelle walked and talked. It was nice. 

Afterwards I felt great. You'd think I’d be super sore but I wasn't. My ankle felt good. My shins weren't throbbing. I had told myself if I can do these 16 miles then I can do the full marathon. I was ready to bump myself down to doing the half marathon. L I know it’s the stress that is just totally affecting me. Stupid stress.



Birthday Memories LayoutWhat else...oh YES..Can't forget it's my birthday month. I have one of those Heidi Swapp Calendar's in my kitchen and each month I try to create a layout that represents that month. For this month's layout I created this. I love these photos. My mom always made my sister and I homemade cakes and jello. Thinking back she always gave us the best birthday parties ever. We always had tons of friends over. I won't lie I do wish I could go back and just be a fly on the wall. I would love to see what I was like as a kid. Lucky for me I have a great mom that loved to take lots of pictures.

4/24and with that...I leave you with this cutie. She has been pushing that button...that I really want to have a baby with Mark button. Lucky for her the button is stuck and has an out of order sign on it.

Oh in case your wondering about an update on the wedding. haha no updates. Well I picked up my dress. It's sitting pretty in my closet. It is really cute. I think I am going to do one of those mass texts hours before the event. And yes an event it will be. I need to keep the Famarazzi (Family Paparazzi)at arms length. I think with everything else that is going on the wedding thing is the furthest thing on my mind. So hey save your McDonald's coupons, your invitation is coming soon. :)~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bucket, you have a fabulous life! (my sister thinks she lives a super exciting life, clubbing in hollywood all the time, so not my cup of tea at all, doesn't sound fabulous to me, most of the time you can find me reading or running, that's my fabulous!)
and, you better be doing the full! you're gonna go ALL the way to alaska for a measly 13 miles? You know you want to do the full... :)