May 11, 2011

5.11.2011 - It's my Birthday

Yes this is me, my mom said I was the prettiest baby ever!! I haven't changed much right?

Today in honor of my birthday I thought I’d write about my favorites. Favorite songs, favorite things to do, etc. Lately I’ve become that friend that doesn’t smile. Me…the one who was voted having the best smile in my high school graduating class, yeah that just made me laugh too. Today I am making it a point to smile until it hurts. And for those of you wondering…Bucket are you at work today? YES I AM! Today I will be that person who is walking around with the biggest smile. You know that person who you see walking down the street and you wondering..Humm what the heck are they smiling about and you just want to slap that smile off their face - haha …yes that will be me!!

OK on to my favorites.

Songs
5. Peacock - Katy Perry  Ok well this is not the offical 'Katy Perry" music video..but I LOVE IT! And hey is that Gretchen from the RHOC? haha I love it.
7. Lazy Song - Bruno Mars  This song totally describes me! I'll be lounging on the couch just chilling with my snuggie - oh doesn't that sound great!!
8. Rumour Has it - Adele Actually anything by Adele. I love her music. I hinted a few months back to The Man that I wanted to go to her concert. So if you have a friend, who has a friend, who knows a friend that wants a friend to go with them to any of the Los Angeles area concerts...CALL ME.
10. I adore mi amor - Color me Bad Yeah I know you love this song too..admit it! Just watching the video really makes me laugh!
18. Señorita - Justin Timberlake You do know he wrote this song for me. 

Whew that took me forever to do. I had this silly idea, oh wouldn't it be great to post 41 of my favorites songs. Really? No.

Things I like to do, and this may sound like a match dot come add.

I like to take long walks, hold hands, go to the movies, share ice cream, cuddle, dance like no one is watching, sing at the top of my lungs, and smile lots..yes see I am smiling. On-line shopping, scrapbooking, marathons, people watching, shopping, love concerts, love trying out new foods, love meeting new people - when actually I am very shy, long drives, best of all I love lounging on the sofa and watching movies.

Ok that's it. I really have to get back to work. And with that I leave you with a photo from my 40th Birthday party. And what a party that was. :)


No comments: