Apr 8, 2011

4/8 Project Life Update

It's not that I haven't been keeping up with my photos, its that uummm.... let me think about a good excuse and get back to you. Here goes.

Week 10 Project Life Pages

Week 11 Project Life Pages


For this week I decided to do a layout on my dress. :D *Big Cheesy smile*. My little sister Diana helped me pick out the dress and I absolutely love it. I can't wait to wear it.   
Week 12 Project Life

Blurry Picture? It's of my baby nephew. He is too young to be exposed to the Internet. haha.. no really just respecting my sisters wishes and not posting his picture. Welcome to the word baby Z. May you keep your mom and dad up all night and holler like there is no tomorrow. :D Nothing like being new parents right?
The Price is Right!!! On a whim I asked for tickets and got'em. It really was the best time ever. I've had this crush on Drew Carey for a long time. Then...finally I got to see him. My heart went pitter patter. I love a man that can make me laugh and he sure can. Him and his fake cigarettes...I love it. You had to be there.
Best training shirt in the world arrived! Marine Corps Marathon 2011...YEAH! And I think Mark has finally admitted to himself he is going to do the run. He kept saying no, but finally is saying he is doing the race. YEAH!! 
...that's all folks.

No comments: