Jul 11, 2010

Project 365 - 7/11

7/11 nerd
On my to-do list
1. 10 miles (check)
2. do laundry
3. vacuum
4. mop the kitchen floor (check)
5. Go buy Isabel a gift from target (check)
6. Finish up my projects from Layle's classes (half check)

I guess 3.5 out of 6 isn't bad.
Need help this week. Any of my friends available? I must move... need to move my scrapbook room back to it's original location. Mark said.. No lets keep it as the guest room and you stay where you are at. I kept going back and forth about it, the Pros and Cons. Pro's spend more time with Mark, Con's have to watch all the scary movies he likes to watch while in the room with him. Pro's Spend more time with Mark, Con's my stuff is everywhere and it's all cluttered.

The only Pro is to spend more time with Mark. Sorry Mark you aren't cutting it and I am moving out. LOL. I need my creative space and you are invading it. You and your alien/scary movie killers/stupid engineering videos' are making it impossible for me to be free.. yeah I know stupid excuses but if we have the room I am moving. That is that. So now.. I just hope he helps me move all my furniture. It's going to be a pain but so worth it in the end.

No comments: