Jul 11, 2010

7/10 - Scrapbooking and then Date Night

So Susie says..hey girls bring your running gear, lets get up early on Saturday and go for a little run before class. Me? What? Well OK. Crazy Susie, really. We didn't go to bed until about 12:30 am on Friday Night. Who the heck wants to go running at 6:30 in the morning. I woke up, text-ed her... I have diarrhea. LOL. That wasn't going to work..my guilt got me.. I was kidding and I got up, got dressed and went out for a quick 3 mile run/walk.

7/10 Creating with Layle

Today's classes - The 3 T's layout class. Tips, Tricks and Techniques. Must say..Yes this class was full of all 3. Our last class - Now You Know mini book. This one by far was my favorite. I loved the simplicity of it, but Layle also gave us different tips that had me going..OMG I just threw away that whole package because it was a color I didn't like... or I ran out of the letters I could not use so I threw it out. ARGH... now to realize I could have saved a whole package of chipboard letters by just painting them the color I wanted and mixing the fonts. Yeah it's the little things I just don't think about. I really need to start spending more time on my scrapbooking sites. I am missing out on a lot.



Got home around 5:00 pm and asked Mark to go to the movies with me. What did we see? Despicable Me. Must say it was the cutest movie ever! I laughed and I must admit I cried, but only towards the end, all it all it was a great evening.

7/10 too old to hold hands

No comments: