Aug 21, 2009

Scrapping the Music Challenge #99



I just love this little guy. His name is Moses and he is 5 years old. I'm his secret girlfriend...lol..at least he gets teased like that. When ever he sees me he runs to me and gives me big hugs. When I am not around his tio Mark is his favorite, when I am around tio Mark does not exisit. I love it!!

Journaling reads:
Mark: MOSES!!! What are you doing with my girlfriend?
Moses: We takin' pictures, huh tia bucket.
Me: I love you.
Moses: TIO!! I love tia bucket.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVE that photo, the journaling.....and loving that title work and the colors!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Donna said...

Love the cute photo and the blue and brown colors. Great LO!!!

Michelle Gautreaux said...

awww, that's so sweet!

mandysea said...

Love the shape you've used! And that title is fab!
Thanks for playing along with us at STM!

Scrapping The Music said...

What a great photo! Love your layout and the colors you chose. Thanks for playing along!