May 18, 2009

Peace


cemetery, originally uploaded by suzbucket.

it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work.
it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

unknown.

i found this quote on another website and snagged it. =) Saturday was my son's prom and I drove him to the meeting point, where all the kids were to meet to take off in the limo. As we were driving there we passed by this beautiful cemetery. I love cemetery's with huge headstones, and this cemetery had some beautiful ones. Granted the cemetery isn't in the best shape (kicked/dropped over head stones) it was still very beautiful. This shot here was my favorite one. I want to go back and take more photos and just walk around a bit more. I was a little creeped out being out there alone.

No comments: