Dec 27, 2008

STM Challenge #66 - All I want for Christmas

STM - All I want for Christmas
Please excuse the picture..it came out really bad. I was too lazy to scan it in.

Journaling reads:
All I want for Christmas is you.....
Boys: Mom, what do you want for Christmas?
Me: Nothing.
Boys: Really mom, tell us.
Me: I have everything I want.

Honestly really, I do have everything I want. All I wanted was to spend the day with them and that is what I got. Now that Johnny is in "College" and such a busy man ...blah blah.. I hardly ever get to see him. So the few hours the three of us got to spend together was like heaven to me. This mom business... don't think I like it. Why do they have to grow up? People say it's part of life, but I don't like it. LOL..so now..I just have to wait for grandchildren.. EICK.. maybe not.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Looks great love the border and the bird. Thanks for playing along with us at STM

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

LOVEEEEEEEEE that photo and loving the colors and that little birdie!!! This is GREAT! :):):):):)

Scrapping The Music said...

LOVE the layout! You look way too young to have boys that big! Great layout!!! Thanks for playing along with us!!!