Dec 18, 2008

Have I got a story for you.


This is actually really funny.
Imagine this... around 4:30 pm yesterday here I am trying to cross the street to get to my car. It was windy and it was raining like you wouldn't believe it, OK well maybe I am exaggerating, but it was raining - enough where I needed an umbrella. So here I am all dressed up really cute in my boots - with heals - trying to cross the street. From one corner to another (the first arrow) there is a wind tunnel. So here I am trying to cross the street and my umbrella almost flies away. The wind was that strong! So I decide to put my hood on and say screw it and tried to push through and cross the street. I can only imagine people looking at me just laughing their asses off - because I would be laughing too... OK so wait there is more to the story.
So once I get from one corner to another I decided to open my umbrella back up. I open it and WOOSH.. it flips in the opposite direction. LOL.. yeah imagine this is happening on a very busy street during rush hour. So I stand there..I start laughing... and try my hardest to flip that B* over. I get it done and now I have to cross the street again - see the 2nd arrow on the picture. So again here I am crossing the street in my cute ass boots that have heals... the wind is blowing, my umbrella is broken... and all I can do is laugh.
I pick up my mom - we carpool - and I proceed to tell her my story. She looks and at me says "Hey what umbrella, you didn't use my new one did you?" We just started laughing. Mom's gotta love them.
So there is my story, I was wet, my favorite umbrella is now broken, but I had a hell of a good time trying to cross the street. If I had to do it again.. I think I would make sure to share the experience with a friend. BREWHAHA

No comments: