Dec 16, 2008

friends-best gift of all


friends-best gift of all, originally uploaded by suzbucket.

I totally forgot to post another Digi Layout of mine.

We (Lisa, Juls, Susie, me, April, and Kari) went out for some chit chatting and drinks. Of course being the scrappers that we are we had to take some pictures together.

I have to say I had a great time. It's great to talk to people who sit back and listen. It's not always about "me, me, me" but we all share in the conservation. I honestly think people don't realize they do that. I do tend to be pretty quiet, so when I can let loose I really appreciate it.

I've got the best secret ever. I can't let the cat out of the bag until Christmas day. FYI...it has nothing to do with me... but it is the best secret ever. So only 9 more days....OK a hint...I'm going to be a godmother... well technically...she doesn't know it yet, but yeah.. I have appointed myself the godmother. LOL. I can't stop smiling from ear to ear.

=) bucket

Credits on the digi kit.. Weeds and Wildflowers.

No comments: