Dec 15, 2008

What I did this weekend

lazydays, originally uploaded by suzbucket.

It was one of those weekends, all I did was lay on my bed and watch movies. Didn't feel like doing anything, didn't want to do anything. I think I must have watched at least 10 movies, if not more. Plus I watched a marathon weekend of "The Real Housewives of Orange County". I'm sad my favorite housewife Lauren is leaving, but you know family first - and that is why she is my favorite. Can't stand Vicki. Reminds me of someone I use to be close to.. ick. My other favorite is Gretchen, one of the newer housewives. Yeah I am an obsessed reality TV junkie, what can I say.

Well that is it. Nothing much else to say. If anyone in my family is reading this.. I need new socks for Christmas. That picture above is a hint. Oh yeah and more lovely scented candles please, and oh... more fire wood. Just love my fireplace.

=) bucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bucket! Glad I'm not the only one obsessed with the OC Housewives. I actually see Lauren when her son has had troubles with the law. I'm with you with Vicki...can't stand her. Too needy. Reminds me of someone I know too.