Dec 11, 2008

Annual Office Bake off

OK so now I'm just trying to come up with things to blog about. blah blah blah... LOL.



Our department has an annual bake off every December. Always tons of yummy deserts, and this year was no different. Let me tell you it's a big deal! Some teams get together to bake and others just pick a person to enter this contest. This year my manager baked for our team, it was the most yummy lemon/lime ice box pie.. don't know what's in it but it was good. First prize went to my co-worker Shalondra, she made the most awesome white chocolate raspberry cheese cake. YEAH it was good! My co-worker Lea made a chocolate tart thingie, again YUMMY and she won 2nd place. The 3rd place winners were my old department co-workers.

I'm off ... been playing with PhotoShop all morning. I'm feeling a little creative today. =) Got an idea and think I'll go home and play. *CHEESE*

No comments: