Dec 11, 2008

So what did you do today?

I'm in one of those moods today. Productive, yet not too productive. Getting all my 'work' done, but there is a lot of 'free' time. I know people find it hard to believe, but it's true. Work is a little slow for me right now so on my free time I decided to play around in PhotoShop. It's been awhile since I've even had the desire to even fool around with it, so of course I am taking full advantage of my free time right now.

1. Here is the Original Picture. What is it of? Well an itty bitty Christmas tree. It's in my cubicle. I think I'll keep it up all year. 2. Playing with filters. I first played around with the curves and lighten up the photo a bit. I then made a copy of the image in a new layer. For fun I decided to add in a cutout filter. Played around with the opacity.. and whalla this is what I got. I like it.
3. OK I for the life of me can't remember the name of that black art paper that I use to play around with as a kid. As a matter of fact I know I have a package of this somewhere at home. This filter I used here was nothing more then the Glowing Edges filter. I love how some images just pop out. I really want to do a layout with a picture like this. Remember that Wham song.. where the group was dancing and all you saw was the glow.. what was that song? OK Yeah me being anal had to go look for the song on Youtube. Check it out -> Wham - Wake me up before you go go. I don't care what anyone says... George Michael looked hot in those dolphin shorts. LOL.

4. This one was fun. I just played around with the filters and added in that skull in Picknik.com Then I brought it back to photoshop and added in the frame.

I'm not an expert in anyway, but I love to play and learn. =)

No comments: