May 30, 2012

5/30 The Sketchbook Project

I received an email a few weeks back from my friend, Tashia, saying lets do it. Do what? Do a sketchbook. It sounded so intimidating. I said I'll go to the art show with you to check it out, but that's it.

What I found was amazing!

 They had several of these bookcases filled with sketchbooks from around the world.
 I looked at this desk and totally imagined myself sitting here sketching and people watching. Daydreaming at it's finest.

Above is one of the sketchbooks I checked out.

The art show also had a feature sketchbook artist. Jim Rugg. If you have a chance I say check out his solo show at iam8bit in Los Angeles. 



 At the end of the show I told Tashia, OK I'm in. I purchased my sketchbook. Got my other goodies. I can't wait to get started.If your curious, check it out at Sketchbook Project 2013

 

No comments: