May 30, 2012

5/30 How did you like it?



The highlights of my first swim practice with the Team in Training Triathlon Team.
1. I feel like throwing up.
2. I can't breathe under water. How is that even possible?
3. My legs feel like jell-o
4. I drank way to much water
5. I HAD THE MOST AMAZING TIME EVER!!!

Yes while it was hard. I can swim. My friend Sue Baker kept telling me "Bucket! You are going to love it! The coaches and mentors are with you at all times! BUCKET are you listening? JOIN THE TRI TEAM!" Me: OK Sue I'll do it.  And yes if Sue told me to jump off a bridge and that it would totally be safe - why yes I'd do it.
CP_mudrun1
This is my BFF Sue Baker.
I have absolutely no regrets in joining. It's a new adventure for me. I can run. I can bike - well only if there are no parked cars, running cars and little kids with skate boards on the road. Oh the swimming. That will be my biggest challenge - but honestly with some practice I will be fine.

And yes Sue you were right. I LOVE IT! So for those of you that haven't been listening to Sue Baker, what are you waiting for?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love sue baker! love my bucket!

Erin B