Jun 10, 2011

6/10 - Super easy calendar

In honor of my son's upcoming 21st birthday I've been posting (on his facebook wall) tons of baby pictures of him. Look wasn't he the cutest baby ever.

In my kitchen I love to hang my DIY calendars. For this month I bring you my son Johnny. This picture is of him on his first birthday. And to think the little sucker is going to be 21 in a couple of days. Yes ladies, I am accepting applications for daughter-in-law's.    


DIY Calendar if you want to make your own click on the link (  
bucket_2011.abr) and download the photoshop brushes. Print on an 8x 11.5 sheet of card stock. Decorate. I hanged my layout on an 9 x 12 piece of cardboard with some clothes hangers and some twine. Super easy. And you can make a unique calendar each month. :) enjoy.    

Happy Almost your 21st Birthday Johnny
Me and my big boy Johnny

No comments: