Jan 1, 2011

Project Life 2011- 365 photos

Yep I am doing it again!! My friend Ginger posted on facebook something about a Project Life kit by Becky Higgins. To be honest I knew nothing about this. I looked it up -> Project Life Kit <- and was simply amazed at how easy it looked. So if anyone says..but your a scrapbooker you know how to do this...NO anyone can do this! The kit comes with everything you need. Journaling blocks, the album, stickers, date stamp, etc...everything you need!!! Seriously!!


The only difference about this year is that I won't be posting the pictures directly to my blog. I'm just going to leave them all in my project life 2011 flickr set. So much easier that way. I can't wait to get my kit. I will however post weekly updates of my completed pages :)  

I ordered my kit on Thursday and I should receive it on Monday - Thank you Amazon.com!! I can't wait to get started!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok lady, I think I'm doing it...