Jan 1, 2011

Project 365 - 12/31

New Years eve at Disneyland. Honestly I said What? You want to go to Disneyland on New Years Eve? Are you crazy? He said Yup, that is what I want to do and we are going. :( To say the least I wasn't excited about going...at first. In the end it turned out to be one of my best New Years Eves to date. Thank you Mr. Awesome.... you really are awesome.

Here are a few of my favorite photos of the day.

What a great photo of the Sleeping Beauty Castle from the Rocket Ride.
Mark's youngest brother and his family (Daniel, Cristina, Joshua and Moses)
Mark kiced my butt on the Astro Blaster. I tried to cheat but as you can see cheaters don't get anywhere but loserville. haha
Mr. Awesome and me. While our intentions was to spend most of the day with his brother and the kids we ended up alone most of the time. It really was great. We hit all the big rides and honestly the lines weren't all that bad. Would I go on New Years again? Maybe. Only if it was 70 degrees...this sun lover hates the cold.

No comments: