Jul 13, 2010

Moving back to my creative space


Yesterday I blogged about Mr. Luna invading my space. I came home with dinner and then said "Today I am moving out, I need my space." He laughed. He didn't want me to move, or maybe it was that he didn't want to help me move? It was one of those. Either way, I am only 1/4 of what way done. We shared a room for a couple of months because we had a roommate, daughter of my mom's best friend. She moved out in March and since then I've been trying to convince Mark that I need my space back. He said he was happy sharing a room with me and lets just leave that room as the guest room. Honestly it would have been OK, but really I loved having my own space and moving back gives me another chance to purge my supplies..AGAIN.

tumblr_l5h9guapTB1qcracro1_1280
I am reorganizing, finding things I thought I lost, and realizing (again) I have way too much.


tumblr_l5h7vbDPpR1qcracro1_1280
I have all of this, picture is really crappy and doesn't show it all, plus I have more boxes under the tables and I think I have more in the closet. I forgot to check that part. LOL. Oh I am ridiculous - too the max.

MJ
And here I had to take a picture of me and my 2 helpers. Each time I would yell for help I'd get a NO! Darn them! In the end they did help, but I had to threaten them. Can't remember what I said, but I am sure it was something good - like I won't cook for you anymore or something like that.

Now for some Silhouette love.

IMG00684-20100712-2024
I had gone to this cup cake place, somewhere over, there and they had this most awesome image on their napkins. Cute right. So what I did was save the napkin, scan it in, clean it up in PhotoShop, take it into the RoboCraft software. Do what I had to do, if you have one you know what I mean, and whalla....I cut the image. I plan on using it for some layouts I am doing for a swap. Pretty cool right. Yeah totally love this machine. Really wishing I had more time to play with it. I have ideas coming outta of my head.

And now comes the disclosure, only because I know how some people think. NO I don't plan on selling this image. NO it is not mine to sell. It is all for personal use. If you want the image to use for personal use of course I will send it to you. It's cute right. Imagine all the cute cupcake layouts you can do with that. Just email me... email link is on the top right.

No comments: