Jul 5, 2010

6/29 Project 365 the book project


6/29, originally uploaded by suzbucket.

I have been asked "So what are you going to do with all those pictures you take anyway?" My response was always.."I don't know."

While at CKC Riverside, they were selling these awesome CK Kits - Just for the fun of it. I looked at, walked away, looked at it again and bought it (thanks Tashia) for $10 I couldn't resist. It is an acrylic book kit with all the nick knacks to create a great journal type of book. So the idea of putting my photos into this book came alive. I am not using all of my photos just my favorites from the months. I really love the way it is turning out. The good thing about this...I have a reason to use my new toy..the Silhouette. Yes FINALLY...I got my cutting tool. The possibilities are ENDLESS.

No comments: