Jun 11, 2010

project 365 - 6/11 You married?


6/11, originally uploaded by suzbucket.

I treated myself and my little cousin to some mani/pedis. My cousin has been taking care of my aunt 24/7 and i knew she needed a little pampering so off we went.

As we are sitting there getting worked on the lady asked me...You married? When asked that question I don't think about it I say "No." I'm not. I've been with Mark for 13 years, but we aren't married so...you know..my answer was no, but thinking about it now I should have said yes.

As I am getting my manicure the lady looked at me and said, you should get your eyebrows waxed. Me, really? Well yeah it's been a while, so yeah why not lets wax them. 10 minutes later, oh lets make your toes pretty lets put a flower on them. I was like sure why not, a flower sounds nice. If you know me, me with flowers on my toes..so not a me thing to do.

Then I started thinking, maybe these ladies wanted to make me pretty because I am not married? I may not be married, but let me tell you I've got some cute toes right now. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ha ... your post totally reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77o

(Girl, you so pretty!!)

PS Your toes are super cute. : )