Feb 1, 2010

Valentines Day Wish List

Dear Mark,

To make it easy on you this year I am posting my Valentines wish list. While I have loved the other gifts you have given me in the past years I wanted to make it easy on you this year and tell you what I'd really like. ;D Any of the 3 would be nice, but I have listed them in my order of preference.

1. Tattoo - What can I say. We have talked about this for a while. So even if you disagree with me on the beauty of Tattoo's I love it and want it. If you don't get it for me I am sure Sancho will. He told me so. :)~


2. Fujfiilm Instax MINI 7s White Instant Film Camera - I showed this to you and you walked away. Why must you always walk away when I show you something that I want? Here I am showing it to you again. I want this one so that I can take silly pictures of you when you are sleeping. :)~3. Iomega Prestige 1 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive - What can I say..the geek in me really wants this. And yes the 1 TB one - bigger is better right? Or I'll take the 500 GB one. Either one is OK. Yeah I know what the heck? My wish list is simple. I don't want something expensive I'll even take a box of Milk Bordeaux chocolates with my cheap Riunite Lambrusco wine....but really...whose paying attention anyway. LOL.






No comments: