Jan 31, 2010

Project 365 - day 12


day 12, originally uploaded by suzbucket.

I'm still in here but not just scrapbooking. I am decorating my Team in Training shirt. The new Summer Season starts officially in 2 weeks but next week is our Kick off event. At kick off we get to meet the new participants, answers any questions they may have, assure them if I can run a marathon so can you. The next questions usually is...so how many have you ran? My answer is 2 full marathons and about 15 half marathons and throw in a few fun mud runs. I usually get a giggle after the mention of a mud run and a look like really? What can I say I love to get dirty.

Tonight starts my training for the Ragnar Relay! I will be training to run in the dark with a headlamp on my head. Now this should totally be interesting.

No comments: