Oct 22, 2009

Prom, Yogurt Land, and mud..all makes me very happy

Camp Pendleton ASYMCA Mud Run was so much fun. As you tell from the before and after photos it was a blast. I ran with my friend Kelly...KELLY LOVE YOU GIRL!!! She had me cracking up. In June when I did he race we had Marines helping us over the mud pit walls..this year there were none. So Kelly, being the giant that she is, jumped over the regular sized wall. Me being the munchkin that I am jumped over the wimpy wall. Well hey what can I say... it was still a lot of fun. My favorite part was watching Kelly climb up a mud wall (it is referred to as "Tiny") I looked up saw her sliding down, I laughed so hard and then I started sliding down. It really was the most fun ever.. it's one of those.. you had to be there.
Have I mentioned that Pinkberry was my sweet escape. Whenever I wanted something sweet and cold I'd go to Pinkberry and get my Green Tea Pinkberry with Kiwi, pineapple, and Mangos. Ohhhh Pinkberry how I miss you..but there is a new guy in town and his name is Yogurtland. He comes in various flavors (lick, lick, suck, yum - get your mind out of the gutter.. ) and the toppings ooohhh yyyuuummm... Yeah Yougurtland is my new sweet escape.


An 80's PROM

My marathon team is having an 80's themed prom fundraiser!!! Imagine how much fun this will be! It was an idea one of my former teammates came up with (Thanks Suzi) but we just never pulled it off..either time constraints or just to busy.


As I was running with one of my current teammates (Rachelle) I told her about it. We talked about it and now it's happening. November 14! If any of my local friends would like to attend please let me know. Its our first Team Prom and I'd love to make it a success.!!!











1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

adorable photos and the '80's prom sounds awesome!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)