Apr 22, 2009

So....

This is how I work....ROTFLMAO



So at work I now work with two monitors. Not sure if I really like it, but I will say I have been more productive lately. But the only bad thing, being more productive has made me a very busy person. It's my busy time. =( I come home tired and all I really want to do is scrapbook. Soon enough.

I have a few pictures I really want to scrap. Check out these two beauties. How can you not love those smiles. My son had these pictures of his sisters on his phone and so I asked him to send them to me so that I can scrap them. Gosh they are growing up so fast! On the scrappy side I submitted my last layout for my DT stint over at Scrappingthemusic.blogspot.com. This last layout is a total crack up. Just wait until you see it. I think I am finally getting my nerve to start submitting my layouts again for publication and maybe even try out for some DT's again. It's taken a while for me to get up the nerve, don't ask me why, it's just a thing for me. I get really nervous about submitting for DT's and when it comes to publications..shoot I never know what I use, much less write it down. I envy all those that have the courage to submit, I am going to do it. I swear I am. OK maybe. LOL.

I'm off to bed, today was a busy day I'm hoping tomorrow is better and less hectic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look to your blog. Really cute! :)