Apr 12, 2009

No more hiding who I want to be


no_more_hiding, originally uploaded by suzbucket.

This week’s challenge at Scrapping the Music Blog is: This is Me-Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas.

From the song I took the lyrics “No more hiding who I want to be” and scrapped them. I’ve gone though a lot of changes in a year’s time. Renewed some friendships and let go of some friendships, but though it all I have remained true to myself. To some people I am always all smiles; some others get the opportunity to see my true silly self. This layout represents all my silly sides.

Each year I try to make a layout of what I look like at a certain age, this layout here represents me at 38. =)

For fun I thought I'd add in my past year layouts. =) Enjoy and thanks for looking.

Age 37


yes_i_am_37

Age 36


I_am_what_i_am

Age 35


me_07_13_05

That's all I have. =) Back to my digi scrapping .... playing with my kit from scrapartist.com. It's kinda funky but I really like it. Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

-bucket

No comments: