Apr 3, 2009

Can't stop smiling today

I am beyond SUPER EXCITED to have been asked to be Aprils Guest DT over at Scrapping the Music Challenge Blog. For you non-scrappy friends... hello this is big shit for me. LOL. For my scrappy friends you know this means a lot to me. Check out the site it really is full of inspiration. The design team is just amazing and always inspires me. That is one of reasons why I always go back there week after week and play along with the challenges. Click here: Scrapping the Music Challenge Blog.

On the marathon training side...WOO HOO tomorrow is going to be nice!!! 6 miles. I was talking to one of my teammates last night saying how nice tomorrow is going to be because we are only doing 6 miles. We all laughed. It's incredible you know, most of them have never even ran 2 and now they are up to 13 miles. Last weekend was 13 miles and I was so proud of my running mates. They both pushed along and were just so incredible. Cookie and CJ..if you ever read this...I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!


practice_3_38_09




That's it for today. Gotta run and get some work done. So ready for the weekend. =)

xoxo...bucket

No comments: