Mar 26, 2009

So I thought I'd give it a shot


I'm now on Twitter. I mostly added my celebrity gossip sites and a few scrapbookers. In a way I don't get it, do people reply to your post? How do I update from my phone? Do you want to know when I am sitting on the toilet thinking? Do you want to know when I am laying on the sofa chopping on my gallon of strawberry ice cream? Or better yet do you want to know about my stink eye? I've been perfecting my stink eye..it's pretty scary if I should say so myself. LOL. Umm... Twitter..well see.
I'm off, I have the day off tomorrow..YIPPIE...going to enjoy my day of scrapbooking and oh yes must go running shoe shopping... oh maybe I should twitter about that. LOL.
You know what...I may even pull and all nighter..scrapbooking all night long. Can't remember when was the last time I did that. OH YUM.. I hear an alcoholic beverage calling my name..must relax..must drink..ooohh can't wait. =)

No comments: