Jan 29, 2009

CHA recap

I know it's long over due. Just been busy, but I am here now. Please don't expect a long winded CHA review.. because that is so not me. I keep it short and to the point. OK here goes.

My number one favorite was ... Jillibean Soup. Check out the pictures below and you will see why.

CHA Winter 2009 Ananeim 074

CHA Winter 2009 Ananeim 075

CHA Winter 2009 Ananeim 077

If you know me your know I go for more the muted colors. I love brights, but the toned down earthy colors are my favorites.

My second favorite was Chatter Box! Seriously. Check out their Fabulous Collection.

CHA Winter 2009 Ananeim 100

I love the new huge chipboard pieces Daisy Bucket is coming out with. Imagine the possibilities.

CHA Winter 2009 Ananeim 065

There was this other company that I really liked named Audela des cimes.

CHA Winter 2009 Ananeim 038

Check out the layout on the wall. The photo on the layout is black and white but look at how good it looks with those bright colors. I really loved it.

CHA Winter 2009 Ananeim 037

Check out these layouts. Beautiful huh.

CHA Winter 2009 Ananeim 036

And look check it out all you Star Wars Fans...be jealous... be very jealous.... LOL. On the serious side Creative Imaginations is coming out with a whole Star Wars line, I actually liked it. I think those hard core Star Wars Fans will love it.

CHA Winter 2009 Ananeim 015

If you read my blog, you know I'm not much of a writer. I really suck at it to say the least. If you want to see more photos I have some posted on my flickr account. Just warning you, my pictures suck too. LOL... Some aren't too bad, but you know how it is when you have to take pictures indoors.

I'm off...it's been a busy week and it's not over.

-bucket

No comments: