Sep 23, 2008

Ribbon Ring Tag

IMG_1871_1


A few days ago I posted a picture of my all so fabulous ribbon storage..LOL.. and lucky for me Melissa Bickle from Ribbon Ring saw my mess and sent me some of her Ribbon Ring Tags to try out.

Last night I sat down in my scraproom and tried them out. As I am pulling ribbons out of my 'box of mess' I kept asking myself where did this ugly thing come from..and oh look at this it's so cute I could have used it on this layout or that layout. See where I am going? I really like this hanging system because you can see what you have. Now I just have to stick a nail in my wall and hang it up next to my desk. I have to say I will certainly be purchasing more, because seriously.. and don't laugh... I have a lot more I need to hang up. THANK YOU MELISSA I really love this! Now I don't have an excuse for not using ribbon.

It just hit me....think about it.. you can just pick up your layout or your photo.. and how easy will this be to just start matching everything up. OMG I am so excited. OK I am off to order more. Check out the site if you have a chance and let me know what you think.


1 comment:

Sue said...

those rings really look cool!!