Sep 26, 2008

Did you know


josh_17_bday, originally uploaded by suzbucket.

that I bought you at the Food Lion when I lived in South Carolina?
Josh: Whatever mom!
me: Did you know I love you SO MUCH?
Josh: Yeah mom I know.
me: Did I ever tell you how handsome you are?
Josh: Yeah mom, all the time.
me: Why do I love you so much?
Josh: Because I'm so cute and I have a beautiful smile.
me: *looking at him like WATEVER*

Today is my baby's birthday. I still can't believe he is 17! He was all excited about going to school this morning...he wanted to see what all his 'girlfriends' (yes plural) got him for his birthday. He doesn't really have girlfriends he just thinks he is a mack daddy. LOL. Oh how I love my silly child.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...that's so cute. Happy Birthday Bucket's baby! That's such a cute picture.