I will give away my entire release to one person. Yep one person but there is a twist on this. What is the twist... scrap your toes. Don't get scared. People often wonder what is it with my fascination with toes. Well honestly it's not that I am fascinated with toes or anything, it's that I like my toes. They are cute, short, and chubby - I love my toes.
So do you want a RAK of my new release? This is what you will get.
1. Mushroom mini chipboard book
2. Airplane mini chipboard book
3. Girl Skull chipboard book
4. Boy Skull chipboard book
5. Winged heart chipboard ornament
OK so this is what you need to do. Show your toes some love.
Here are a few suggestions:
1. Take a picture of your toes and admire their beauty.
2. Write a poem about your toes.
3. If you happen to have little ones, take a picture of your toes with theirs. OOOHH that would be a beautiful layout.
4. Again if you have little ones, have them draw a picture of your toes.
Yeah I'm a toe loving freak, but I only love 4 pairs of toes. I love MARK's toes the best. He can pick up things with his toes, I can hold hands with his toes, I just LOVE THEM. My toes don't' bend at all, honestly they do nothing special but look cute. Then you have my boys' toes, I love them simply because I gave birth to those toes. LOL. I look at them now and wonder where has the time gone... OK I'm starting to get all sappy here.. so you get where I'm going right.
So anyway, scrap, take pictures, write a poem, draw your toes, do anything with them and then post a link here. You have until .... uumm... the end of July. Yeah end of July is good.
Here is a layout I did a while back. See I told you they were cute toes.