Jul 16, 2008

Brillante Weblog Premio- 2008


I feel so honored I was tagged by Erin Bassett

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1) Put the logo on your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
So here are my nominations....because these ladies accept me for my crazy self.
Glenda- I haven't met you in real life YET, but when I do - I will toast a COORS LIGHT to you.
Laura - From the moment we met I knew I'd have a friend for life. =)
Cheryl - She is just WICKED cool. I love talking to her on the phone and she just inspires me with all her work.
Sue - I just think she is the coolest grandma out there =) plus she's craft, she has style, she has flare... she is MOXIE.. LOL. Am I making you laugh yet?
April- Just because she is crazy. No really... she makes me laugh and she is just my BFE!
Susie - Another crazy friend - I just seem to attract them - and by crazy I mean that she is just as wild as me - no wait... so that means I'm crazy too right. Susie is fighting her own life saving battles, but is still willing to run a marathon and raise money while doing it.
And last but not least....
Lisa - I sometimes wish I could live in Lisa's head while she is scrapbooking. I just love her style. Check out her stuff and you will know what I am talking about.
There you go. I wonder who will play with me. Erin thank you for tagging me. It sure was hard to only pick 7 people.




3 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

Hey girl!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and voting! I really appreciate you taking the time!
Hugs!
Danielle

Glenda T. said...

Thanks so much Bucket!! And if we ever meet we will totally toast with Coors Light!!

Sue said...

Hey Bucket - Once I get it figured out how to copy the logo onto my blog, I'll post this, LOL. I'm not very computer savvy :(