Apr 2, 2008

So you think you can dance?

My co-participant Susa Guzman arranged for us to have Alex D. Silva donate his proceeds from his salsa class to our fundraising. HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!! I am so excited! So hey if you live near by, come on out and join us for a great time! I can't wait! This is going to be a lot of fun!

So you think you can dance? Become a Salsa aficionado with Alex D. Silva

A little bit about Alex

Alex Da Silva is skilled in Mambo, Salsa, Argentine Tango and Swing dancing. Da Silva is the 2002 and 2005 World Salsa Champion and has worked with Jennifer Lopez, Will Smith, Puff Daddy and Enrique Iglesias. He has choreographed commercials for Burger King and Coca-Cola.
http://www.alexdasilva.com/


Beginners, if you’ve never tried it, this is your chance
Intermediate, come for a new routine

Things to bring: Water and a towel
Ladies: wear casual but light tees/sleeveless and very comfy heals
Men: light weight shirt or tee no tennis shoes so you can dance

Date: Tuesday April 8th
Place: Madilyn Clark Studios10852 Burbank Blvd (east of Vineland)North Hollywood

Class Time: 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Cost: $10

Please invite friends

All proceeds from this class are being donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Thank you Alex, you really are the best!








3 comments:

Laura Fiore said...

Hey...I recognize Alex...we're addicted to So You Think You Can Dance at my house!

Very cool...wish I lived close enough to come dance!

I tagged you on my blog...check it out! http://barelyhanginon.blogspot.com/

Sue said...

I soooo wish I could be there!! I LOVE to dance and it would help your cause. Dance extra for me, will ya :)

Anonymous said...

Bucket this was the best EVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAA I had a BLAST! thank you so much and I am so happy you are close to meeting your goal!