Feb 8, 2008

Random stuff making me REALLY happy

My friend Colleen virtually introduced me to The Legacy Lady aka Kayla Lamoreaux. I wrote a few digi tutorials for her and *you should see my big cheesy smile* she put one up today. -> Check it out <-

Lets see what else... drum roll please.... STAMPS!! Yes I designed some stamps. First let me fill you in on some history. I first designed these stamps back in September '07. I have some great friends who really helped me out with my team in training fundraising, that I wanted to find a special way to say thank you, so thus these stamps were born. LOL. I can't even begin to tell you how EXCITED I AM!! Below are examples of two of the three stamps I will be selling.

1. Man sign



2. Cassette tape.

The other stamp is a women sign stamp. I'm even more excited about the reason I am doing this. I am doing it for my aunt, I am fundraising (again) for Team in Training in my aunt's honor. My aunt was diagnosed in November with a brain tumor. When the biopsy came back we found out it was a cancerous brain tumor that is growing aggressively and it is inoperable. I do believe with the monies the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society has given to UCLA, a treatment will be found for my aunt. For this reason... I dedicate my season to my aunt Andrea.
I will not be profiting from the sales of the stamps, all monies earned will go straight into my team in training fundraising.
Pictured below, My uncle Santiago, my aunts Andrea and Tomasa, and my mom is on the far right.

No comments: