Jan 23, 2008

SO EXCITED!!

I get SO EXCITED when I see my products being featured in a magazine. I'm kinda cheesy like that. You should see my smile. If you happen to have one of my designs published I'd love to see it.

Guess what else I got to see tonight? Laura you out there reading? I got to see some of the new CHA releases from Magistical Memories. Augh.... I can't wait for you all to see them. I'm really excited... why.. because I am coming out with some chipboard mini-books. Just wait until you see them. They are so cute!

OH OH... don't forget to check out the monthly kit club ... OMG I got a sneak peak of the February kit... it's to die for!! I'm going to have to see if I can get a hold of one. One more announcement regarding the kit club... congratulations to Glenda Tkalac she is on the design team for the kit club! Lucky Sucker!!!

I've been really busy but I do hope to have some stuff to share this weekend. Oh the ideas are buzzing around in my head...until this weekend... bye bye.

bucket

No comments: