Jan 29, 2008

Magistical Memories Kits

Have you checked out the new kits Magistical Memories? It's not a monthly program.. but more as a buy as you go - buy what you want sort of kit. I love it. Crystle and Toni have been doing an amazing thing with the kits. Check out the Magistical Memories blog for even more sneaks. For now I took this straight off the blog.. OMG I saw this kit in real life and it's amazing! It really is worth the price!



You will not believe all the stuff that is in this kit! Here is a little sneak peek of what you are gonna get!!! And this ain't even the half of it!!! This kit will be going up soon...We are just waiting on one last item to be shipped!!!

Kit will be available at Magistical Memories

1 comment:

dragonflydreamer said...

I found your blog through a link at Colleen's blog. I am going to go back and leave her a "Thank You." You are so very talented and I really enjoyed looking at your blog. Thanks for showing me the Magistical Memories Kit. It is beautiful. I have been thinking about trying a few kits. Have a great day!