Mar 5, 2012

Where have I been?

I haven't blogged in forever. I guess I've been a little busy. If you don't know guess what..Mark and I got married. We went to Las Vegas with our closest friends and family. 11.11.11. <- that is the date Mark picked, lets hope he won't forget our anniversary. We had the best time ever, all thanks to my friend Letty who helped organize everything. Really couldn't have done it without her. 


_MG_0203
Been spending a lot of time with this little cutie pie. 


This is Scarlett. She is as adorable as they come. Mark and I are always fighting for her. I can't wait for her to start walking and talking because we are going to be besties. I just know it. 


And then there is this adorable little hunk of a baby boy. His name is Zachery and he is the cutest little boy EVER!! When I say "My nephew is cuter then yours" I really mean it. When he sees me he gets all excited! 


He just started walking! His birthday is in a couple of weeks and I totally predict he will be running on that day. He is so smart and just so loving. Well he doesn't give hugs and kisses, but his smile...oh that smile kills me. 


See I told you! That smile gets you every time. 


Where are my babies. 
Well here is an update. This one here has a girlfriend. (Picture stolen off Facebook). She is adorable. I've only met her once, but the fact that she reminds him to call his mother..well that really makes me like her. 


And look at Mr. Smiles with his 2 little sisters. This past weekend I had a few people, that recently met Josh, tell me that he has the most amazing personality. He was such a great help and I should really be proud. Tears came to my eyes. We had a conservation recently where he told me "Mom, i have to tell you, I really like school and I love working." I cried. He looked at me and asked are you crying? Me NO!! I just got something in my eyes and laughed. I love him with all my heart. 

Here is a more recent picture of Mark and I taken on Valentine's day. We celebrated 15 years of being together and 3 months of being married. :) Yes I know it's about time, but the wait was worth it. 


We went to Coupa Cafe in Beverly Hills. The the food plus our company made it an amazing night. To top off our night I got a red light ticket. Oh yeah, thanks Beverly Hills. I love you, but not that much. Thanks for the gift. Now does anyone know how I can fight it? 



And that is the recap of my life. Not much going on, but in my case that is a wonderful thing. 


Oh but one more picture, because it's the best of all. 
Yeah that is me in a pink sparkly skirt with the cutest pink striped stocks. I had the best weekend with these two wonderful ladies. More fun times are ahead!! 


OK really now..that is all I have to say.   

No comments: