Mar 25, 2012

Baby Sitting, Scrapbooking, and Glamour Shots

This Saturday morning I got to spend time with my 2 favorite babies in the world. Scarlett and Zachary are my niece and nephew. You have to see them together to enjoy it. I've always wanted twins and well this is as good as it got. I love them to pieces!!! That girl would not stop giving him kisses. I hope to babysit them again. 

I love my friend Rachelle. She has totally brought me out of my scrapbooking slump. Saturday night she came over and we decorated cookie sheets. We made them in simple magnet boards. I told her go buy a cookie sheet and I have the rest of the supplies. She laughed. I haven't take a picture of hers but here is mine. 
We also altered some dominoes to make them into magnets. Rachelle was having so much stamping and painting. I've said it before, but it really is fun showing a newbie crafter the art. If you look closely at my cookie sheet on the top right hand corner you can see one of my dominoes. 

While she was still working on her cookie sheet I started cleaning up and found these Girl/Boy card stock pieces while cleaning up. So I decided to take out a few new sheets of scrapbooking paper and whalla....this was created. I kind of really like it. It only took me a total of 15 minutes to create. 

Then today it was Glamour Shots Day. I must admit I was pretty excited about it. I went in and told the make up artist, I am your blank canvas just make me pretty. She smiled and said you know I really love the 50's pin up look. I said yeah go for it. Lets do it. Then when I went to the photographer and told him I am open to any ideas. He pulled out a THONG!! Yes a THONG. I started laughing! OK totally a great ice breaker.  hahaha he said he loved taking my photos because I let him be creative. What a great compliment, right! Honestly I would totally do it again. I think it would be a great Girls Day Night Party. I don't know if they exist, but imagine a day with your girlfriends - getting pretty and taking pictures. RIGHT! Fun.  


No comments: