Oct 19, 2010

catching up...been a little busy

10/5 - The NomNom Truck10/5

All I can say it was so worth the 2 hour wait. I always say don't knock it until you try it.

10/9 - My little Erin gets married.
10/9

After a year plus a few months of chit chatting with her about her wedding, the day finally came. It was so cute to see her so happy. I do wish her and Eric the best.

10/11 - My babies
10/11

They really do make me happy. Finally they are realizing that it doesn't matter how old they get they still have to hold their mama's hand. OK it's not in public, but if we are home watching TV together I think they should hold my hand. I love our random chats, most of which lately have been about girls - which drives me crazy - girls are the devil! hahaha I love my babies.


10/13 - Playing and Creating

10/13

The imagie may look familar to some, it's the silhouette from the Nike Woman's Marathon. I cut the image on my electronic cutting tool (silhouettemachine.com). I am using the imagine for a journal I am making. Check out my Watercolor Palette. Totally scored on this at Michaels. I paid a total of $1 for it.




10/15 - Making Birthday Cards
10/15

Making Birthday Cards just because, I know someone somewhere is having a birthday. :)




10/16 - Such attitude and such a cutie

10/16
She went around asking the everyone "Celtics or Lakers?" Those that said Lakers got this beautiful face thrown at them. What a cutie right.


10/17 - Mark's first marathon without me

10/17

So proud of him. This is officially his 4th Half marathon. He caught the bug. :)  





10/18 - tired.
10/18
What is up with this blurry photo? hahah this is how I feel my work outs. I admit I LOVE THEM! :)

No comments: