Aug 27, 2010

Project 365 - 8/27 Quiet Time


8/27, originally uploaded by suzbucket.
My Mood: SUPER STRESSED OUT

It happens. I get super stressed out and I forget things. Yesterday I forgot all about a family dinner :(

I am working on a project for the UCLA Alumni Association and it's put me in high stress alert. There is just a lot I need to do and little time to do it in. I woke up this morning and decided I need to work from home. I needed the quiet. I've got a lot done and need a lot more to do, but at least it's been quiet. :) Not that my co-workers are loud, but at least at home I can work without being distributed.

It's not fun working from home. In fact it sucks, but I have gotten a lot done and that is a big plus. Looking forward to a quiet weekend so that I can unwind.

No comments: