Jun 28, 2010

project 365 - 6/27 mass


6/26 mass, originally uploaded by suzbucket.

Sunday mass for my aunt. It was so nice, and we even had a real singer. If you have been to any of the rosary's in the last week you would know what I meant. I swear I heard the cats come out and to sing in unison.

None the less it was nice and my cousins went up and gave a small speech. I know it's been the hardest on them. Everyone wants to approach them give them hugs and ask them how they are feeling. Umm. hello their mama just died.. sorry I am unsympathetic at times, not to my cousins, but to the fools asking them how they are. i guess people just don't know what to say.

These next few days are going to get a bit crazy. My aunts service is on Thursday and there is still so much to do. I am working on a picture slide show with my cousins, then my mom has a little something she wants to do. :)

No comments: