May 17, 2010

project 365 - 5/15

5/15, originally uploaded by suzbucket.

Look at this amazing birthday cake! My friend Georgina is the best ever for baking it and Delia is amazing for ordering it for me.

My friends are sneaky. A few people actually mentioned things where I caught on and I asked what party? What are you talking about? With the stressful week I had I kind of forgot about it and went about my week.

But you know what..I didn't get one but 2 .... yes 2 cakes on Saturday. I've mentioned Audrey on my blog before, she is one of the reasons why I continue to volunteer on Team in Training. Her mom made me a German Chocolate Cake that was to die for.



I am feeling really blessed this morning. Love my friends! They made this weekend extra special. THANK YOU!!!!!

Feeling like I should get out my magic mirror and say thank you to everyone.


Susie and Delia yeah you pulled it off..but really Melinda just happened to show up at Dolorosa's? HHUUMM... and the tattoo artist knew it was my birthday.. :D David...super fake boyfriend, LOVE YOU! Thank you to Georgina for making that amazing cake. Kelly and Tania..haha I saw you walk by and I knew something was up. April, I tell you each time I love you and I do. Raul and George..ahh you do love me. Tashia and Joe, lets hang out again I want to see Joe laugh some more. Becca, Becca, Becca, I LOVE YOU! Lauren and Jim, what can I say to the cutest couple I know..buy more white out! Bridget and Tyson, you both are so much fun to hang out with and I felt so honored to have you both next to me the whole evening. Audrey, your friendship means more to me than you will ever know. Each time I want to throw in the towel you amaze me and push me into being a better person. And last but not least... Mark ... SUCKER .. trying to piss me off during the day and then you threw me off by being the best boyfriend ever! What am I ever going to do with you?

No comments: