Apr 6, 2010

Project 365 - catch up 3/26 - 4/5

4/5 - LOL..Mark says this is the cheapest bone he ever got from Bucket..haahaha. Whatever as if I charge.
4/5



4/4 - The earthquake turned our pool into a wave pool.
4/4



4/3 - Hanging out with my niece and nephew.
4/3



4/2 - My original intention was to go to the bookstore and get a book on love stories. LOL one way or another we got lead to this book. What can I say?
4/2



4/1 - April Fools Day - Have to go to court and take care of a speeding ticket. :(
4/1



3/31 - Home sick again! Seriously tired of being sick.
3/31



3/30 - Went to Cardio Drenched with Rosemary and we brought Sophia with us. John stayed home with Mark. Sophia loved the gym!
3/30



3/29 - No photo - forgot.


3/28 - My friend Rosemary is visiting with her 2 little ones - Sophia and John. They grabbed some parchment paper out of my kitchen drawers and just had fun with it. Of course yes I thought it was adorable.
3/29



3/27 - John a.k.a. mini-Godzilla - this boy is so adorable! He grabs stuff in my kitchen and then just stomps on everything. I think it's adorable.
3/28



3/26 - Home sick with 2 ear infections :(
3/26

No comments: