Feb 13, 2010

Project 365 - day 24 & 25

day 24
day 24
2/12/2010 - Happy 40th Birthday Mark.
I planned a few surprises for his 40th Birthday. Normally I don't plan anything because he gets really grouchy about his birthday but this time I pulled it off and I actually kept the secret. It's not normal really, I can not keep a secret...hahah but this time I was good. We had a wonderful evening with all of our friends. Can't wait to do it again at my faux birthday party :)


day 25

day 25
1st training day of the new SFVTNT Summer Season. To say the least it was amazing! It was awesome seeing complete strangers hug and say "See you next weekend" with huge smiles. I have a good feeling about this season. I've got some great ideas and really looking forward to another season of making some great friendships.

No comments: