Jan 7, 2010

Whose paying attention anyway??

I've been a slacker. A real bad slacker. I don't update my blog, I don't scrapbook yep just call me slacker.

BUT while I was on vacation, the few days I was at home I did scrapbook. :) I'd sit at my table and think...look at magazines...look at websites...and then I started thinking when did things get so complicated anyway. Who am I trying to impress? Why no one. So that is when I got into my grove.

Me and my niece. I just love this girl to pieces. She is at that age where we can hang out at times, but others ... well what can I say she is a teenager. I was there once..lets just say VERO I love you. You are an awesome mom and thank god she is your daughter and not mine. :)
krystal_love her

This layout is about my Marathon Virgin: Mark. I've been running since 2006. I can't remember how many times I've asked him to run with me and each and every time I got a no, well not a flat no but a HELL NO. Finally I got a YES. And now..I think he is addicted and I think I like it. :)
MarathonVirgin_Mark



My Team in Training Friends. Really they are more then friends they are my other family. Not sure what I'd do without them.
WinterWonderland 2009



It's been a while that I've showed off my boys. Aren't they just too cute. I'm allowed to say that right, I am the mom.

boys_thanksgiving 2009



Las Vegas Rock n Roll Half Marathon. It was such a great weekend!!! I've been trying to catch up on my marathon event photos. I have gathered all my race bibs... I've got a lot of catching up to do.
LV_marathon full
LV_marathon page 1
LV_marathon page 2



There is a story behind this layout. I've know Bridget (middle) for maybe 2 + years. All of a sudden I see these facebook post from this Lauren chick. I was like who is she and how did she get all buddy buddy with my buddy. Lauren is on the same running team we are on except she is on a different season. So the idea of bringing the two seasons came along with this thing called "Sunday Funday". Both groups meet at a bar and drink and eat and be happy. Fun right. So I went one day and Bridget didn't go. I got to know Lauren and totally understood why she was so awesome. So here we are the 3 BFF's. That is my story and I am sticking to it. :)
BK_lauren_friends

Besides all these layouts I did work on an altered album. I can't show that off yet because it is for a gift. :) Will post pictures later.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

these are awesome susan!!! love them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)