Jan 15, 2009

Is it Thursday already

...............where is this week going?

Tuesdays appointment was good, Mark went with me. I have to say he is amazing. He sat out in the waiting room for 2 hours while my procedure was being done. Once I woke up and he was there. I was still a little dizzy and he held my hand. I think he expected me to come out of it a little crazy instead I was really calm and just sat there smiling.

Going to scrapbook tonight! Going to go home to a clean house! I am a little spoiled, I have a cleaning lady..yes I do! I need one. My house is too big for me to keep clean at all times. I clean a lot but it's not enough. I live with boys - enough said? She only comes twice a month, but on the days she does come...it's heaven to me.

I received my business cards! They came out so nice. I can't wait for CHA! I'm going to room with some of the A Cherry on Top girls, I can't wait. I'm in desperate need of some girl time and to be honest I can't wait to see Laura.

Oh Team in Training is starting up again. This new team I am with is amazing. Can you believe it's my 8Th season with the team? I am really glad I took this last season off. I really needed time to off and it came at the perfect time. I really was burnt out. I got a few complaints that TNT took up all my free time, to be honest it did. I just need to set myself up with a to do list and I'll be OK.

Besides that, things are looking up. I do see the light at the end of the tunnel - and that is a very good thing.

xoxo, bucket

No comments: