Dec 3, 2008

Random stuff

I drove in alone this morning, child is home with pink eye, so when I drive alone I tend to take totally random photos with my cell phone. So this morning I decided.. wouldn't it be fun to document my morning. Yeah it's is pretty boring but bare with me. This is my life.. boring.

Have you ever heard about the busiest freeways in Los Angeles? I drive one of them, the 405 freeway. If you have ever driven that freeway I'm sure you can feel my pain. I only work 12 miles from work, but it takes me 1 hour to get here. Yeah imagine that. The picture below.. the 405/101 interchange. Looks pretty busy right. Here I think I was driving maybe 15 mph or was it 20 mph? I don't know either way it was very slow. LOL


Just for fun I thought I would post a picture of the building I work in. I work in the tall ugly white building.

And for those of you that I haven't seen a while... HERE's BUCKET. haha..


While I am at it, I've also been tagged by the wonderful Sue Fields..MISS YOU SO MUCH!! So lets see what she wants me to do.

The Rules.

1. Link to the person who has tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write 6 random things about yourself.

4. Tag 6 others and let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

6 Random things about me... lets see if I can come up with something totally new that no one knows.

1. OK here is a funny one. I was once a cheerleader for a local football team. Local being in South Carolina. The base put together football teams and one of the girls asked me to cheer with them. I think I cheered maybe 2 games then found out I was pregnant. How is that for totally random?
2. My first car ever was a Jeep CJ7. It was cool! I miss that jeep.

3. I love to climb trees.
4. I love motorcycles, off road type. I use to take off in my cousin's motorcycles. My dad didn't want to get me one because it wasn't very lady like. Whatever.. haha
5. Oh this is a good one, I work right down the street from where Marilyn Monore and Rodney Dangerfield are buried. Seriously. It's a very small cemetary that is hidden between some business.
6. I secretly wish I was Wonder Woman. haha.. Seriously, isn't her outfit the coolest ever! And she has the best toys ever.

Now to tag some people.

Honestly.. I tag you just for reading this. Who are you? I get hits all the time but no comments. So please play along with me and let me know who you are. =)

OH... also.. if you have a few minutes, check out this video. It's of my friend's daughter. The girl is amazing! She had me tears... I wish I could sing like her!




That is it for today.

=) bucket

No comments: